• 收藏

[世界文絡] [辛波絲卡逝世] Poland Nobel poetry laureate Wislawa Szymborska dies

字體大小: 正常 放大
心雪 超級版主 2012-2-3 00:59:02 灘主

馬上註冊,結交更多好友,享用更多功能,讓你輕鬆玩轉社區。

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?註冊

x
Poland Nobel poetry laureate Wislawa Szymborska dies
Polish poet Wislawa Szymborska has died of lung cancer at the age of 88.

Ms Szymborska's work has been described as both political and playful

Ms Szymborska, who won the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1996, passed away in her sleep at her home in Krakow.

The Nobel Committee said that her award had been "for poetry that with ironic precision allows the historical and biological context to come to light in fragments of human reality".

Polish President Bronislaw Komorowski said in a statement that Ms Szymborska was our "guardian spirit".

"In her poems we could find brilliant advice which made the world easier to understand," Mr Komorowski added, quoted by Associated Press news agency.

As long as her condition allowed, Ms Szymborska was working on new poems, but she had not had time to arrange them for a new book as she had intended, her private secretary Michal Rusinek said on Polish television, according to AP.

The book will be published later this year, Mr Rusinek added.

Born in 1923 in Bnin in western Poland, Ms Szymborska made her literary debut in 1945 with the poem "Szukam slowa" ("I am Looking for a Word") in a Polish daily newspaper.

She was the author of over a dozen collections of poetry and had also translated the works of others from French.

The Three Oddest Words
----------------------------------------------------------
When I pronounce the word Future,

the first syllable already belongs to the past.

When I pronounce the word Silence,

I destroy it.

When I pronounce the word Nothing,

I make something no non-being can hold.

c Wislawa Szymborska, translated by S. Baranczak & C. Cavanagh

New from: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-16847327

諾貝爾文學獎得主波蘭詩人申博爾斯卡去世

新華網華沙2月2日電(記者 韓梅)據波蘭媒體2日報道,1日晚,備受波蘭人民尊敬的女詩人、1996年諾貝爾文學獎得主維斯瓦娃•申博爾斯卡在家中安然辭世,享年88歲。

維斯瓦娃•申博爾斯卡1923年7月2日出生在波茲南附近庫爾尼克小鎮,後來隨家人從大波蘭省遷到了克拉科夫。

1945年申博爾斯卡的處女詩作發表在《波蘭日報》副刊,題為:“我追尋文字”。她是一位高產詩人,一生不間斷寫詩,共發表了350多首詩。第一部詩集于1952年出版,名為《我們為什麼活著》。1954年出版了第二部詩集《詢問自己》。隨後到2008年相繼又出版了10部詩集。

生活中的維斯瓦娃•申博爾斯卡非常喜歡和大家打交道。如她在外出旅行期間,寫一些打油詩,並在旁邊配上插圖,寄給親朋好友。她在2003年曾出版一部名為《大孩子的詩》詩集。

波蘭文化和民族遺產部長波格丹•茲德羅耶夫斯基評價申博爾斯卡說,她是一位世界文化名人、一位充滿激情的詩人,她又是一位極簡單、虔誠和隨和的人。

波蘭總統、總理也對申博爾斯卡去世表示了哀悼。

新聞自:http://big5.xinhuanet.com/gate/b ... /03/c_111484665.htm

她的詩是叫人感動的,願她安息於主懷,在天家再見
總認為,她的詩讓人具有親切感
發新帖
發表評論
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊